Senior Software Engineer
- Work on research and development for full-chip simulation, resolution enhancement techniques, inverse lithography technology, large-scale optimization problems, and high-performance computing in computational lithography.
- Have strong background in mathematics and physics, , have strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Familiar with signal/image processing, computer vision, computational geometry and numerical algorithms
- Proficient in C, C++, object-oriented programming, and software development in Linux environment
- Knowledge with CUDA GPU programming is desired
- Self-motivated and a good team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in Physics and 12 months of experience in position or related occupation
RATE TO PAY
- $125,050 / Year
LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- 97 E. Brokaw Road, Suite 330
- San Jose, CA 95112
- If interested, please contact HR, at (408) 642-5328, 97 E.
- Brokaw Road, Suite 330, San Jose, CA 95112.