Senior Software Engineer
- Work in the Research and Development team to design, improve and implement algorithms for computational photolithography.
- Design and improve algorithms for optical proximity correction for computational lithography; based on the algorithms, implement C++ code to build the software in the UNIX system and GUDA-GPU environment.
- Significant experience in C/C++ programming
- Proficient in UNIX environment
- Solid background in mathematics and physics with strong analytical skills
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in Physics, CS, EE and 12 months of experience in position or related occupation
RATE TO PAY
- $125,050 / Year
LOCATION OF EMPLOYMENT
- 97 E. Brokaw Road, Suite 330
- San Jose, CA 95112
- If interested, please contact HR, at (408) 642-5328, 97 E.
- Brokaw Road, Suite 330, San Jose, CA 95112.